top of page
Tue, Sep 08|
The Beauty Blueprint Full Series (All Sessions)
The Beauty Blueprint is a series of sessions geared towards helping Startup Beauty Brands to excel in the industry. During this 3 days series, we will cover six uniquely chosen topics to help you in your journey to developing a household name for your beauty brand and products.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 08, 2020, 5:45 PM – Sep 10, 2020, 8:15 PM
About the Event
The Beauty Blueprint is a series of sessions geared towards helping Startup Beauty Brands to excel in the industry. During this 3 days series, we will cover six uniquely chosen topics to help you in your journey to developing a household name for your beauty brand and products. Topics shall include:
- “Mixing It Up: the Do’s and Don’ts of Beauty Formulation” with Cosmetic Chemist Desiree Mattox. Are you seeking to explore the world of formulating to create your own products? During this session you will learn about the process of formulating products using the finest high performance ingredients, as well as how to ensure that your products perform exactly as you claim.
- “Brand Design fit for a Beauty Empire” with Brand Designer Chloe Cleaves. Trying to find the perfect vibe to attract your ideal audience? This session is for you! Learn how to choose the right colors, fonts, packaging and branded asses to attract your audience and keep them engaged.
- ”Market Like A Beauty Mogul” with Product and Marketing Strategist, Bianca Rush. What’s a successful business without a solid marketing strategy in place? Learn how to grow your beauty brand by implementing a marketing strategy that works. Through this session, you will learn how to position your beauty brand and/or beauty products online to increase your revenue.
- “How to Finance Your Beauty Empire” with Dr. Nicole Garner Scott of AmountFinancial. The average, successful beauty brand can costs tens of thousands to fully operate. This session will help beauty entrepreneurs to understand funding strategies and the options available to your young brand.
- “Case Study:The Journey to Wholesale” with Tiffini Gatlin, founder of Latched and Hooked. Is your ultimate goal to find your brand featured on the shelves of your favorite retailers? This session is perfect for you. Learn first hand what it takes to build a successful wholesale business through a live case study with the CEO and Founder of Latched and Hooked Beauty ® .
- “Applying the Foundation: Building a Sustainable Beauty Empire” with Charis Dorsey, Founder of The Brand Attorney™. In building a sustainable beauty empire, the first step is to ensure that the foundation to a sustainable business has been laid. During this session we will cover the fundamentals of creating a business entity, as well as state and federal regulations to be mindful of as you grow your beauty empire!
All Access Pass
This registration covers all three days and all sessions.
bottom of page